The Xerox WorkCentre 7525 Series is a line of fully-featured multifunction laser printers which delivers high-quality colored documents that creates impact and improve efficiency and productivity in a business environment.
The Xerox Work WorkCentre 7525 Series consists of multifunction printers:
The WorkCentre 7525 series main specifications include:
- Standard Functions: Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, Email
- Optional: Walk-up Fax
- Print Speed: Colored – up to 25ppm (pages per minute) | Black – up to 25ppm
- Printing Resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- 110-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
- Numerous finisher options for hole punching, multi-position stapling, saddle-stitching, booklet-making, and folding.
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform enabled.
- Scan to email, folder, network file server, and searchable PDF; scan to and print from USB.
- EFI™ Fiery™ color print server option available.
- One- and two-line fax options.
- Security and cost control features
- Compatibility: Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 41.9 x 27 x 44.4 in. (1,064 x 685 x 1,127 mm)
- Power requirements: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print, Wireless Ethernet 802.11b (via third-party adapters)
Designed with Hi-Q LED technology to deliver professional-looking documents at a touch of button the same as the printers under the Xerox WorkCentre 7500. This enables its users to easily print lab-quality photo images and sharp, crisp text that makes a great impact.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7525 Series Printers also gives you an advantage with its multiple enhanced features and capabilities, specifically programmed to meet the demands and needs on any working environment. This includes other standard features such as: (a.) the function to print from and scan from USB devices, (b.) scan to e-mail, mailbox or network, (c.) hard disk overwrite and 256-bit encryption, (d.) Earth Smart Printing, (e.) on-box optical character recognition and searchable PDF, and (f.) includes True Adobe®PostScript®, PCL® and XPS features, enabling its users to simplify the document workflow in the office to take your office optimization into a higher level. You can buy a remanufactured toner cartridge for this to save on your printing cost.