The Xerox WorkCentre 7345 Multifunction Color Copier is an office machine workhorse that has multi-function features including printing, copying, scanning and faxing. It is one of the multifunction laser printers included in Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 Series lineup with “powerful features plus the advantage of color” guaranteed to raise the bar on any office’s productivity.
With it enhanced, fast and powerful design, the WorkCentre 7345 Multifunction Color Copier is engineered to meet and perform multiple tasks for workgroups of any size. It includes standard features and specifications such as:
- Standard functions: Print, copy
- Optional functions: Scan, fax, email
- Printing Speed:Color: up to 35 ppm / Black: up to 45 ppm (first page-out time as fast as 4.8 seconds for black and 6.7 seconds for color)
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum paper size: 12 x 18 in./SRA3
- Standard paper capacity: 2,180 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity: 3,140 sheets
- Finishing options: hole punching, multi-position stapling, saddle-stitch booklet making, and v-folding (optional)
- Maximum duty cycle: up to 150,000 pages per month
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 53 x 32 x 46 in. (1346 x 794 x 1194 mm)
- Power requirements: 110V, 50/60 Hz, 15A
The Xerox WorkCentre 7345 Multifunction Color Copier is also designed with special features to boost the efficiency and productivity at your workplace. This includes:
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) which enables document-related programs to be accessed on the user interface, minimizing the time spent on the machine itself.
- Xerox SMARTsend™ which lets users have the advantage of a scan-capture and distribution software option that is easy to use, install and has a handful of features that most competitive multifunction peripherals in the market doesn’t have.
- EFI Fiery System 8e Network Controller which provides users color management tools to enhance the color quality output of your documents.
- Follow-You™ Printing Feature that lets its users submit jobs to a secure print queue for printing on any available printers connected on the same network after user authentication.
- Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System™ enables users to have a quick and easy access to functions that need to be secured and tracked within the current security network.