Multifunction printers had been popular in the market due to the high-demand for fast and multi-tasking office machines that working environments need for their document workflow. With basic functions such as printing, copying, faxing, scanning and sometimes e-mail enabled-feature, these multifunction printers also called all-in-one printers or multifunction centers, are considered to be a wise investment if you want to boost the productivity and efficiency in your workplace.
If you happen to be looking for a multifunction printer, then you might want to consider reading this article because here we’re going to give you a list of the top 5 multifunction printers for businesses.
- Canon ImageClass MF8350Cdn – is an outstanding multifunction printer from the ImageClass series that produces high-quality output at exceptional fast speed. It can print, scan and fax over the network for a simpler and faster document sharing in the office. It also features copying and faxing functions which are quite reasonable for the price of $699. The Canon ImageClass MF8350Cdn also received PC Mag’s Editor Choice Award. It uses the Canon 118 toner cartridge.
- HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP – is a compact multifunction printer from the big Hewlett Packard which delivers high-quality output that offers faxing and copying functions, and can scan and fax over the network as well. The HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi targets small-offices/home offices with its low price of $499. It uses the following toners: CB541A, CB542A, CB543A and CB540A.
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw – may not be the fastest multifunction printer in the HP LaserJet series but with its advanced-design color touch screen control panel, it lets users easily navigate its functions directly from the printer. It delivers a reasonable high-quality output and is available for the price range of $349.99 to $449. It uses a set of HP 128a toner cartridges.
- Dell B1265dnf Multifunction Mono Laser Printer – can offer a faster and productive output with its duplex-printing and automatic feeder. It also support Ethernet-connectivity and has basic multifunction features such as print, scan, copy and fax. It is available for the price range of $199.99 to $249.99. This multifunction printer from Dell is ideal for mid-sized busineses. Buy remanufactured Dell laser toner to save printing cost.
- Xerox ColorQube 8700/X – is an advanced multifunction printer from Xerox which is sure to utilize its solid ink technology that will sure produce high-quality output at fast speed. This printer is ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses who has a high demand for printing, copying and scanning. Aside from its basic function, it features a 7-inch touch screen and built-in encrypted hard drive. It is available for $3,109.71 but can be bought for only $2,799 at ABD Office Solutions.
With these multifunction printers, you’re be rest assured that your business’ productivity and efficiency will increase. You don’t even have to fret that your document workflow will be disturbed anymore, as long as you have these ideal printing workhorses as your equipment, your business workflow won’t be disturbed.
Sources of Printer Specifications: PCMAG Printer Reviews