The Xerox WorkCentre 7428 Color Multifunction Copier is a workhorse printing machine, designed to drive document production to a new level through its innovations and breakthrough technologies that delivers superb color and speed, better reliability, easy-to-use advanced features and environmentally conscious engineering.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7428 Multifunction Device has the following basic specifications:
- Standard Functions: Copy, Print, Scan to email, Scan to folder
- Optional Functions: Fax, Internet fax, LAN fax, Network print connectivity, Network scan, Walkup fax
- Print Speed: Color: up to 28 ppm | Black: up to 28 ppm
- First-page-out time, copying: As fast as 5 seconds black and white | 6.4 seconds color
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- Monthly Duty cycle: Up to 80,000 images/month
- Standard Paper Capacity: 2,180 sheets with Three Tray Option | 3,140 sheets with High-Capacity Tandem Tray
- Maximum paper capacity: 5,140 sheets
- OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 41.2 x 26.6 x 44.3 in. (1,046 x 678 x 1,125mm)
Xerox WorkCentre 7428 Multifunction Device gives any working environment a competitive edge with its advanced print engine technology that has fewer moving parts than conventional laser printers, holds more paper and handles heavier paper than most competitive products. And the best part is, it is one of the quietest multifunction printers in its class while running or in sleep mode which is hard to find especially in multifunction devices nowadays. It also offers easier and faster development of personalized software with the help of its Xerox Extensible Interface Platform technology.
It also gives businesses the chance to improve the security of their document workflow through its advanced level security features like Secure Watermark, Secure Fax, Image Overwrite, password protected and encrypted PDF, and encrypted email, print, and hard disk, and state-of-the-art security standards such as IPsec, 802.1x, and SNMPv3. It features Easy ID card-swipe solution with Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System™ as well that provides quick access to functions that need to be secured or tracked within your current security infrastructure.
Managers and administrators can also track and analyze usage of all the functions of your Xerox WorkCentre 7428 Color Multifunction Copier with Xerox Standard Accounting software, and control color costs by directing who can use color and when based on your LDAP users list.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7428 Multifunction Device is an Enery-Star qualified product, that offers its users with lower power consumption than other laser devices in its class. Its Xerox Emulsion Aggregation High Grade toner (EA-HG) is tested and proven to be environmentally friendly because it emits 65% less carbon dioxide during manufacturing than conventional toner.
Xerox WorkCentre Color Copiers are the ideal printing machines if you both want your company to improve its document workflow while being sure its doesn’t cause much unwanted hazards to our environment.