Like any other printing and copier machines from different brands, Toshiba printers aren’t exempted from having a paper misfeed trouble. And that’s what we’re going to deal today. It’s how you can fix a paper misfeed from your Toshiba machine if ever you happen to experience one (which I wish you don’t) in the near future. Just follow these steps, and clearing a paper misfeed on your Toshiba printer won’t be as hard anymore. (more…)
If you happen to accidentally broke your Canon ImageCLASS scanner and been fretting about it for a while, don’t worry, the glass can easily be replaced anytime. And that’s what we’re going to discuss in today’s tutorial, on how you can replace the broken glass of your Canon ImageCLASS scanner.
These steps are applicable to any Canon MFPs with scan functions.
First and foremost, always remember that the broken glass can cause damage to you and things around you so make sure to take extreme precaution when replacing it.
- Lift up the lid of your Canon ImageCLASS printer then examine the glass. Handle the glass with extreme care if broken.
- Locate the black and white hinges, then gently lift it out.
- Next, locate and remove the four 10mm screws.
- Gently, pry off the top plate, starting from the back of the printer.
- Once you have taken off the plate, make sure that there is no broken glass left. If there is broken glass handle it with gloves.
- Take out the damaged glass and fit the replacement glass to the printer according to the picture.
References and Image Source: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Canon+ImageCLASS+MF4350d+Replace+Scanner+Glass+Replacement/19097