The Canon imageCLASS MF8450c is a color laser multifunction printer which offers color print, copy, fax, scan and networking functions that sets new standards for business photo-quality results and speed in the workplace. It boasts of its enhanced performance capabilities which allow any small businesses or workgroup to compete in the present fast-paced business environment. It is known for its 3.5-inch color panel incorporates a TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display, a user-friendly menu and its Easy-Scroll Wheel feature which provides effortless control over any project.
Canon imageCLASS MF8450c has Canon’s Quick First Print Technology which delivers its first copy as fast as 16 seconds and multi-page documents at a fast printing speed of up to 17 pages per minute for both monochrome and colored output. It also features Canon’s superb Superior Color Imaging Technology that enables the printer to captures fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity thus helping images stay true to the original. When it comes to printing grayscale documents, the imageCLASS MF8450c also features Canon Pure Black Technology which ensures the richest blacks by utilizing only the black toner instead of traditional methods of combining toner colors. To add up to these advanced colored printing features, the imageCLASS MF8450c uses replacement toner cartridges, Canon 117 toner cartridges which offer printing page capacities of up to 6,000 pages at 5% coverage for the black toner and 4,000 pages at 5% coverage for the color toners.
Canon imageCLASS MF8450c Specifications
- Printing Method: Color Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black/Color: Up to 17 ppm (letter)1
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
- Output Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
- Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to): Black/Color: Up to 17 cpm (letter)
- First Copy Time: Approx. 16 seconds (black/color)
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 60 seconds from Power On/20 seconds from Sleep
- Scanner Type: Color CCD3
- Scanner Features: Scan to USB / USB Host (x2): USB 2.0 Hi-Speed2
- Fax Features: Remote RX, Delayed TX, Dual Access
- Other Features: Scan to E-Mail, Internet Fax, Scan to SMB, Memory & FTP (more…)