HP Color LaserJet 3800 printers is a series of laser printers that includes Color LaserJet 3800n, Color LaserJet 3800dn and Color LaserJet 3800dtn. These printers are designed for small businesses and medium-sized workgroups that are looking for printing devices that can deliver excellent quality printouts to improve their workflow. And if you are using one of these printers, these printers use replacement cartridges, HP 3800 toner cartridges (501A, 503A): HP Q6470A black toner, HP Q7581A cyan toner, HP Q7582A yellow toner, and HP Q7583A magenta toner.
And for today’s article, we’re going to give the procedures on how you can replace the HP 3800 toner cartridges in your printer through the steps provided by the HP LaserJet 3800 Series Manual.
Replacing HP 3800 Laser Toner Cartridges
- Step 1 – Open the front cover and ETB unit of the HP 3800 printer. Note: Do not place any item on the transfer unit while it is open. If the transfer unit is punctured, print-quality problems could result.
- Step 2 – Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Step 3 – Remove the new print cartridge from the bag, and remove the tape-seal.
- Step 4 – Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and insert the cartridge until it is completely seated. Note: If a cartridge is in the wrong slot, the message INCORRECT COLOR CARTRIDGE appears on the control panel.
- Step 5 – Close the front cover and then close the top cover. After a short while, Ready appears on the control panel. (more…)