In 2014, Epson launched a lineup of large-format T-series color printers from LexJet, and five of these models represent three different widths – 24 in. (T3270), 36 in. (T5270) and 44 in. (T7270). With the dual roll edition available as either 36″ or 44″. All these printers are developed to cater for technical drawings, graphic posters and retail signage.
Epson’s T-Series printers are fairly easy to use, basically once assembled it’s a plug-and-play machine, with simple printing operation. The only hard part in terms of setting it up is when you need to load the roll paper. It could have been easier, but here’s how anyone must do it. Start by raising the scanner, open the cover and unlock/remove the roll adapters. Place those roll adapters into the new media (roll paper) and lock it back into the machine. Once the printer recognizes the media or paper type that was loaded, just follow the instructions on the printer’s display panel. If in any case the paper type was not properly detected, you can manually set everything through the panel to kind of set up custom paper settings.
Print brilliant-looking photos and posters, promotional and presentation graphics, or even point-of-sale displays. The Epson T-Series delivers a resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi which brings high-quality printouts. The Epson T3270, T5270 and T7270 supports a range of compatible print media – including bond papers, archival films and premium photo papers. One notable feature of this series is that the thick media print path handles rigid media up to 1.5mm thick.
More features include:
- Dual-role models, Epson SureColor T5270D and 44″ T7270D include a high-capacity catch basket for easy media retrieval and shorter sorting time.
- Enhanced output stacking with the additional horizontal output basket.
- A multifunction scanner, comes optional, which enables full-color scan and copy capabilities.
- Optional: Adobe Postscript 3 hardware engine and internal 320 GB printer server.
The Epson T-Series large-format series include:
- SureColor T3270 : a 24″ single-roll printer with print speeds of up to 660 square feet per hour.
- SureColor T5270 : a 36″ single-roll printer with print speeds of up to 740 square feet per hour.
- SureColor T7270 : a 44″ single-roll printer with print speeds of up to 780 square feet per hour.
- SureColor T5270D : a 36″ dual-roll printer with print speeds of up to 740 square feet per hour.
- SureColor T7270D : a 44″ dual-roll printer with print speeds of up to 780 square feet per hour.
For more info and if you need help selecting the perfect Epson T-Series large-format printer for your workflow and business, visit our website at www.ABDOfficeSolutions.com or give us a call at 877-303-6123. To check our available wide formats printers, hover to Products then click Wide Format Printers.