HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP is a series of multifunction digital laser printers which offers high printing performance for businesses who has a high volume of printing workload and would want a workhorse printing device in their midst to deliver all their printing needs. This MFP also features high printing resolution that delivers professional looking documents, thanks to its HP ImageRET technology and its hp toner cartridges, HP CP1515 toner cartridges: HP CB540A, HP CB541A, HP CB542A and HP CB543A (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) laser toner cartridges.
But like any other laser printers in the market, the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP isn’t exempted to having the usual printer issues such as the dreadful, paper jams. That’s why for today, we’re going to provide you the troubleshooting procedures on how you can clear the paper jam stuck in the ADF of your HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP. These instructions are from HP Support Center:
Clear Paper Jams from the ADF
- Step 1 – Open the ADF cover of the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP.
- Step 2 – Lifting the green lever, rotate the pick mechanism until it stays open.
- Step 3 – Gently try to remove the page without tearing it. If you feel resistance, go to the next step.
- Step 4 – Open the ADF lid and gently loosen the media by using both hands.
- Step 5 – When the media is free, gently pull it out in the direction shown.
- Step 6 – Close the lid to the flatbed scanner.
- Step 7 – Lower the green lever.
- Step 8 – Close the ADF lid.
While if you happen to get some papers stuck from the printer’s input tray then follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Open the rear output door.
- Step 2 – With both hands, grasp the side of the media that is most visible (this includes the middle), and carefully pull it free from the product.
- Step 3 – Remove tray 1, and lift the jam access door.
- Step 4 – With both hands, grasp the side of the media that is most visible (this includes the middle), and carefully pull it free from the product.
- Step 5 – Reinsert tray 1.
- Step 6 – Close the rear output door.
While when clearing the paper jams in the output bin, all you have to do is to grasp the side of the media that is most visible and carefully pull it free from the product. Just follow these steps, and you won’t have a problem in fixing the paper jams in your printer.