HP LaserJet printers are workgroup laser printers that are designed to print office documents and marketing material in brilliant color with crisp detail on a range of papers. It also has several functions which include scanning, faxing, copying and send-to email options. It has the ability to print excellent quality printouts. It also features HP’s color access controls which help you protect your investment, while still reaping the benefits of color when you need it.
But any other printer, the HP LaserJet printers are vulnerable to paper jams and if you’re using one of these machines. Here are steps on how you can clear the paper jams in the right covers of your printer when it got stuck in your printer component.
Clearing Paper Jams in the Right Covers
- Step 1 – Using the handles, open the covers on the right side of the printer.
- Step 2 – If media is present in the upper area, grasp the media by both corners and pull down.
- Step 3 – If media is present in the lower area, grasp the media by both corners and pull up.
- Step 4 – Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit and pull down to open it.
- Step 5 – If media is present in the upper area, grasp the media by both corners and pull down.
- Step 6 – If media is present in the lower area, grasp the media by both corners and pull up.
- Step 7 – Lift the green handle on the fuser cover to open the cover.
- Step 8 – Pull the fuser upward to remove any paper. Then lift the green handle on the duplexer cover to open it. Read more…