Sharp FO-2081 is a monochorme multifunction printer perfect for SOHO businesses or small-to-medium businesses since it offers multi-task functions such as print, fax, scan and copy which is very much the perfect characteristics needed of a printing machine to deliver all the document workload there is. Read more…
The Xerox WorkCentre 7556 multifunction printers are comprised into one of the series that is included in Xerox WorkCentre 7500 Series. The WorkCentre 7556 was described by Xerox, Rick Dastin, as MFPs that offers “offer better ways to manage documents, making our customers more productive and efficient, and ultimately, more competitive… that can respond to today’s fast-paced, changing work environment.”
The Xerox WorkCentre 7556 Series comprises of the following multifunction laser printers:
- WorkCentre 7556/P
- WorkCentre 7556/PT
- WorkCentre 7556/PH
- WorkCentre 7556/PTXF
- WorkCentre 7556/PHXF
The Xerox WorkCentre 7535 is one of the multifunction color laser printers included in Xerox line of Work Centres 7500 Series known for its solid performance and produce professional-looking documents through its advanced Hi-Q LED technology and 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch) printing resolution to deliver quality color images and clear, sharp text on its output, adding more impact.
The Work Centre 7535 offers the basic features such as:
- Standard Functions: Copy, E-mail, Fax, Print and Scan
- Optional Functions: Walkup fax
- Print Speed: Color Print – up to 35 ppm (pages per minute) / Black Print – up to 35 ppm
- First Page Out Time: Color printout as fast as 11 seconds / Black printout as fast as 8.6 seconds
- Duty Cycle: Up to 110,000 images/prints per month
- Maximum Paper Size: 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Paper Capacity: 1×100 sheets bypass, 2×520 sheets paper tray 12.6 x 19 in./SRA3
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows® 2003 Server, Windows® 2008 Server, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Linux® Fedora Core 1-7, Mac OS® version 10.4-10.6 and Red Hat ES4 Read more…
On our last article, we discussed the significant factors one should include and regard when buying a multifunction printer for his/her office or home. We mentioned about the difference of inkjet multifunction printer compare to laser multifunction printer regarding their price but not about the features and output of both multifunction peripherals. That’s why to elaborate this, for today’s article, we’re going to tackle about the factors that make inkjet MFPs different from laser MFPs, and which multifunction printer should you buy if ever your torn to which one suites your need. Read more…
The start of the year perhaps is the best time to find new equipment to make your life easier whether at home or provide your employees with better devices to boost their productivity. One of these equipment I’m talking about are laser printers, which are very popular especially in business environments, when the need for high volume printing at fast printing speed is needed.
That’s why if you happen to be looking or planning to purchase a laser printer this year, then you might want to check out these top 5 laser printers of this year as what TopTenReviews.comhad reviewed:
- Brother HL-4570CDW – is the perfect laser printer for wireless printing. Although it offers only 128mb of memory, the Brother HL-4570CDW can produce the best quality printouts there is thanks to its excellent resolution. Another advantage this printer has over the other laser printers is its small dimension and its outstanding printing speeds.