Canon PIXMA MG5420 is a versatile all-in-one inkjet printer that offers printing, copying and scanning functions packed in one affordable printing device. It boasts of its 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi printing resolution which produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs and its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology that reproduces the colors of your original documents. It also features Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link that allows printer users to print wirelessly from their compatible smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 all-in-one inkjet printer that print documents and web pages with fast printing speed of 15 images per minute for monochrome printouts and 10 images per minute for colored printouts. It can also print borderless, 4″ x 6″ photos in approximately 20 seconds and offers ChromaLife100+, a system which combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos. It also features 5-color ink system consists which consists of five dye-based inks for professional-looking black & white and color photos and uses replacement printer consumables, Canon CLI-251XL inks.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
- Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm8
- Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size: (color) 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi / Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print10, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4″ x 6″)
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Other Features: 3.0″ LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 also lets you manipulate images by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. And if you’re interested in this all-in-one inkjet printer, the Canon PIXMA MG5420 is offered at the estimated retail price of $149.99.