The Xerox WorkCentre 7328 is a high performance multifunction color copier/printer with all the competitive advantages of cost-effective color when you need it, which raises the bar on the productivity of any working environment. It can print up to 26 ppm for color and 28 ppm for black pages, and can carry on a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages/images.
The Xerox WorkCentre 7328 has the following basic specifications:
- Standard Functions: Copy, Print
- Optional Functions: Email, Fax, Scan
- Color Printing Speed: up to 26 ppm
- Monochrome Printing Speed: up to 28 ppm
- First Page Out: As fast as 4.8 seconds for black and 6.7 seconds for color
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard paper capacity: 2,180 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity: 3,140 sheets
- Maximum Duty Cycle: up to 150,000 pages per month
- OS Compatibility: Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible
- Power requirements: 110V, 50/60 Hz, 15A
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 53 x 32 x 46 in. (1346 x 794 x 1194 mm)
The Xerox WorkCentre 7328 also features finishing options such as hole punching, multi-position stapling, saddle-stitch booklet making, and v-folding. It is also equipped with Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP), EFI Fiery Print Server and Xerox SMARTsend™ and is included with Xerox Emulsion Aggregate High Grade (EA HG) Toner that produces faster warm-up times, better image quality, and a uniform finish.
It also has optional functions that allows its users to scan to email, mailbox, desktop, network file server, and to document management applications. The Xerox WorkCentre 7328 multifunction color copier also delivers two-sided output standard and has One-and-three-line fax options.
Xerox WorkCentre 7328 also gives business and working environments a competitive edge by being one of the Xerox machines that has fastest warm-up time, faster to first-page-out and easy-to-use features with its large touch screen interface and smart management tools.